Having your own social network doesn't mean that you have to compete with the big boys such as Facebook. Instead, why not connect your community site with Facebook to get additional features? With Facebook Connect, a community member may login with the member's Facebook account, share status updates, invite Facebook friends, and publish activities to Facebook.
- Increase signup rate with Facebook Connect.
- Allow members to use exisiting avatars.
- Facebook Connect users may publish their status update back to Facebook.
CMPTV Social Network
The CMPTV.ca website is built to empower you and your members to interact in Social Stream. Stream items are highly interactive, where you may "like" or leave a comment on the content.
- Like and comment on any stream item and a notification will be sent to original poster and everyone who has liked or left a comment on the post.
- Filter the stream to view all activities either by the site members or just your friends.
- Auto-update features notify the user when there is a new update in real-time.
- The powerful stream also works within each group and events.
User Profile Management
- Collect relevant data from your users, such as High School and Hometown from a basic profile, or you can ask users something more relevant to your site.
- Advanced member-search feature. You can then let your members find each other based on various criteria.
The fun-to-use Photo Gallery will be the heart of your community.
- Upload dozens of pictures at a time. Just drag and drop them to the upload screen and our HTML5-powered uploader will automatically queue the photos.
- Comes with an amazing photo gallery. Each album is neatly displayed, coupled with interactive features such as a comment and like system, photo tagging, and content discovery modules.
- We allow the user to share existing videos uploaded in other video providers such as YouTube and Vimeo as well as to upload their videos directly.
Easily manage your events with Event Manager. Set an event anywhere in the world and it'll display in Google Maps. Create your events wiith permissions so that your members are more engaged with each other. Nothing beats meeting your members face-to-face and having fun doing it!
- Manage your members, set limits on the numbers of invitations, or even send out invitations so that they can RSVP to your event
- Control attendance via the private event feature or even limit the number of available seats.
- Set your group as public if you need to attract a crowd.
- Or make your group private. Private groups require users to receive invitations for them to join and view its content.
Creating social networking sites has never been easier. Our sites can be extensible and customized to your very own community giving you the ability to truly represent the features and functionality that you network deserves We are always excited to tweak your community to your liking.
- Sitting atop , you can create a community with thousands of possibilities of customization.
- Available add-ons include paid memberships, e-commerce, and many more.
We take user privacy seriously and have built a robust privacy control system.
- Members can limit their content access either to public, site members, or friends only.
- The site Admin may also set the default privacy settings for everyone.